What Is Covered?
This limited warranty covers only the watch movement. The movement is the mechanism that drives the hands on a watch face and powers its complications such as calendar, chronograph or a dual time zone. In other words, this warranty only covers the watch engine.
What Is Not Covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner in modifying, attempting to fix or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts such as watch straps or band, battery, broken glass.
- This also does not warrant that the products won’t become obsolete or wear at some point in future.
- For waterproof or resistance, we provide certain levels of water level on all our product pages that offer the feat. Experimenting with your product to a water level that is not recommended for a particular product is not included in our limited warranty.
How Long Does This Coverage Lasts?
This warranty lasts for 1 year from the date of original of the product only from our online store or any of our available location around you.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of products on our storefront only. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
How to Obtain Services
To obtain the benefit of this warranty, deliver the complete product via prepaid transportation to Viogle head office at Plot 93 Aminu Kanu, Banex, Abuja or call +2348025804122.
For international customers, send us an email concerning your warranty details at email@example.com.
How it works
Being an online retail watch store in Nigeria, all watches in our store accept 1 year warranty privilege from our trusted brands. When you submit a warranty request, we will ask you to send your item to our office as listed above.
If the item is approved for warranty service, we will forward your request to our watch brand. It may talk a little time until it is processed by them before getting to you.
What Viogle will do
- Repair the item.
- Replace the item if it can’t be repaired within a reasonable amount of time.
- Issue a refund for the item.
What Viogle Will Not Do under this Limited Warranty.
- 1. We will not be accountable for the shipping and logistic expenses prior to your warranty service.
- 2. The warranty and shipping may take time, so we may not be held for any delay to releasing your item. We will always do our best to make sure we attain a comfortable customer satisfaction.
No Other Express Warranty Applies.
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Viogle.
Limitation on Liability
Viogle shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.